Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Been to Shirokiya Lately?

Me and my mom went to check out Shirokiya earlier this month.  I was shocked.  The top floor is so different.  My mom knew that they had remodeled, but  I had no idea.   I think I need to get out more.  They had a million different bentos . . . and my mom made sure she looked at every single one of um.
IMG_5554

IMG_5576

IMG_5571

IMG_5552

IMG_5569

IMG_5568

IMG_5564

IMG_5563

IMG_5561

IMG_5559

IMG_5557

IMG_5572

My mom's chicken donburi - $5.99
IMG_5579

My tendon - $4.90.  The mandoo is actually from my mom's dish.
IMG_5584

My faaaaavorite - kinako mochi - $3.80.
IMG_5585

8 comments:

Leslie's pics said...

sooo cute your mom! Did you know that the Toyo Sushi section is Kathy's mom and dad's place??

jalna said...

Toyo Sushi? I didn't know that!

Betty Townsend said...

Oh...I always enjoyed going to Shirokiya's...that was a must stop in going to Ala Moana...your mom is so cute looking at everything. Your lunches look really YUM!!

Erick said...

So cool you brought your mom there! We went several times, massive selection, good food and high prices. I really like the salmon sashimi, so ono!

jalna said...

Betty, they got more eating areas in there now too. And I agree . . . my mom is cute. Hahaha.

jalna said...

The prices were kinda high, Erick.

Dd said...

KZOO Am radio station is supposed to now be on the 2nd floor...

jalna said...

Radio station?