Saturday, April 3, 2010

Jon, Cayla and Edith in Ain't No Mountain High Enough

Me, Yosh, and Erick met up with Jon, his cousin Cayla and his aunt Edith today at Kakaako Park to try and shoot some video.

We got a lot of footage, although I don't know how much will be usable. Jon is gonna try and put together whatever we got to create a music video. In the meantime, here is one of the many segments that we shot today. They're actually lip-syncing to a recording that they did earlier this week.



Here are a few bloopers. I wish we had more. Maybe next time. Look for me . . . although try not to notice how FAT I look. Be careful, it starts off soft and then gets loud.

10 comments:

Betty Townsend said...

Awesome! They sound fantastic!!

jalna said...

Betty, imagine . . . my camera's audio is actually crappy. Hopefully we'll be able to see Jon's final version when he's done editing.

Les said...

hilarious! Looks like you guys had fun...hey, good job with the video-ing!

jalna said...

Welcome back, Les! It was choke good fun. Guess what . . . Sunny is next to me in the blooper video! She came to pick up your guys' CDs. She's such a good sport.

Les said...

Hahaha! I was wondering where all those other people came from! Where was Erick and Yosh? I want to see them dancing too! LOL

jalna said...

Yosh is actually in another segment, but I thought I looked even FATTER in that one so I didn't include it. Erick is the laughing voice you can hear.

Dd said...

Sooo funny....the guy on the bike looked like he was wondering...what is going on...Sooo....were they actually singing...or lip singing ??

jalna said...

Didi, the audio you hear is from a recording they did earlier in the week. It is actually their own voices you hear, but for the footage they are kinda singing/lip syncing.

SW said...

THAT WAS GREAT!!! Love the guy who rode by on his bike..was he planned? That looked so fun.. almost wished I had the video feature on my 50D so I could join you folks..

jalna said...

Ahahaha, Shun Wah, no the bike rider was a stranger, but that's so funny that you thought he might've been planned!