Saturday, April 17, 2010

Frank Amodo - Da Master

I LOVE FRANK AMODO. I did a blog post back in November 2008 called I Wannabe Like Frank Amodo, and he responded! He is such a cool, laid-back kind of guy and an awesome, awesome, getting even more awesomer photographer. The following is from a recent blog entry of his:

The cool cats from ARIA Studios followed me to do an engagement shoot to document me while I was at work. The idea of being in front of the camera has been so dreadful (I hate being in front of the camera). I was so nervous! But it all changed on the first click of the shutter. I was completely in a zone and totally forgot that I was being documented. Thank you to ARIA Studios for putting this together. Such a pleasant surprise! I am speechless and completely blown away. You guys are awesome. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Please check out more of their amazing work at
http://www.ariastudios.com/.



10 comments:

Les said...

Awesome like always! I still wonder though...WHERE DA HELL DOES HE FIND ALL THESE SECRET LOCATIONS???? grrrr

jalna said...

I know!! He is not only da mastah photographah, but also da mastah locatah.

Betty Townsend said...

Wow, he is AWESOME!! Those shots are fantastic and yeah, cool locations!!

jalna said...

Betty, I've come to love a few photophers' work, but Frank Amodo was my first love, and you know how it is with your first . . . they'll always hold a special place in your heart.

Randism said...

i've no doubt that he's a really good photographer but i gatta admit that i was equally impressed with the video produced by aria studios; man, those images are crystal clear. there are a bunch of interesting video clips to watch; my initial favorite is this one: http://www.ariastudios.com/main/2009/10/trash-the-dress-nina-chris/

thanks for interesting post!

jalna said...

Rand, I never got the chance to check out Aria's website, but I did just now click on your link, and OMG it blew me away!

Betty Townsend said...

wow, I just watched that link posted by RANDISM. AWESOME!!

jalna said...

I know Betty, I would looove to get into doing videos, but I'm still trying to figure out how to do good photos.

Frank Amodo said...

Whoah! Cool Post! hehe...*BLUSH* Jalna, YOU ARE AWESOME! :)

jalna said...

Frank, you continue to inspire me!