Friday, June 26, 2009

How Smart is Your Right Foot?

From Noreen. Sooo funny.

You have to try this please, it takes 2 seconds. I could not believe this!!! It is from an orthopedic surgeon... This will boggle your mind and you will keep trying over and over again to see if you can outsmart your foot, but you can't. It's pre-programmed in your brain!

1. Without anyone watching you (they will think you are GOOFY...) and while sitting at your desk in front of your computer, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles.

2. Now, while doing this, draw the number '6' in the air with your right hand. Your foot will change direction.

4 comments:

Betty Townsend said...

Oh, Jalna!!! This is so funny. At first I was doing it counter clockwise and I'm saying -- "no, this doesn't work". Then I realized what I was doing, clockwise not counter clockwise, dummy!! It works!! Too funny!!

Dd said...

I am still getting over the fact that I am supposed to be able to handle oodles and oodles of stress and now you want me to do what ??? with my what ?? where ??

susie said...

Yep, right foot smarter than me!!!

jalna said...

Hahahaha, Betty, Didi and Susie, you guys crack me up.